Signature of International Coffee Agreement 2007: Yemen
27 February 2008
First signature of International Coffee Agreement 2007: The Ambassador for the Yemen, H.E. Mr. Mohamed Taha Mustafa, signed the 2007 Agreement at the ICO headquarters in London on 27 February 2008. Yemen is the first country to sign the Agreement, and will now take steps to deposit an instrument of ratification, acceptance or approval by the deadline of 30 September 2008. Yemen is a coffee producing country with average annual production estimated at around 250,000 60-kg bags.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/01/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
This year we chose a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.