TriesteEspresso Expo,Trieste, Italy 2008
12 November 2008
The TriesteEspresso Expo took place in Trieste, Italy from 12 to 15 November 2008, and was attended by a wide range of representatives of the coffee industry. An opening seminar on the topic of “The rise in world consumption and the future of coffee production: a critical balance” took place on 12 November, chaired by Mr Vincenzo Sandalj, President of the Trieste Coffee Association. The ICO Executive Director made a presentation on the evolution of the coffee market and changes in global demand and consumption. Other speakers included Krishna Rau (Chairman of the Coffee Board of India), Luiz Araripe (CeCafé, Brazil), Max Quirin (ANACAFÉ, Guatemala), Nguyen Quang Huy (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Vietnam) and Dr Surip Mawardi (Indonesian Coffee and Cocoa Research Institute, Indonesia).
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.