14th Annual AICC 2008 Coffee Outlook Conference, Vietnam
7 December 2008
The Executive Director, Mr NÚstor Osorio, was invited to give the keynote address to the 14th Annual AICC 2008 Coffee Outlook Conference which took place in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam from 7 to 9 December 2008. In his presentation the Executive Director analysed the evolution of the world coffee market from 2000 to 2008, and outlined trends in consumption and demand during this period. The Chairman of the Vietnam Coffee-Cocoa Association (VICOFA), Mr Luong Van Tu, also addressed participants during the opening ceremony.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 14/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.