First official estimate for the Brazilian coffee crop for 2009/10
12 January 2009
The Brazilian government agency CONAB has released its first official estimate for the Brazilian coffee crop for 2009/10, together with the final official estimate for 2008/09. The average estimate for total production in 2009/10 is 37.8 million bags, with Arabica production forecast to reach 27.6 million bags and Robusta production estimated at 10.3 million bags.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.