Green Coffee Association Convention 2009
4 June 2009
The Executive Director, Mr NÚstor Osorio, was invited to make a keynote address to the Green Coffee Association Convention Inc.. The Convention was held in Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA from 4 to 6 June 2009. Mr. Osorio made a presentation on the global coffee situation in the context of the world economic crisis and reviewed the outlook for coffee in the USA and worldwide. The Executive Director was also invited to speak about the current situation and prospects for the world coffee market at a meeting of Latin American associations in the USA held in New York on 2 June 2009.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.