Communication to the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia
1 December 2009
The Executive Director of the ICO, NÚstor Osorio Londo˝o, presents his most cordial compliments to the Executive Committee, the General Manager of the National Federation of Coffee Growers of Colombia, and all delegates to the LXXIII National Congress of Coffee Growers, and wishes to express his solidarity and support for all coffee families in Colombia who have suffered such grievous losses and difficulties during the course of this year. The Executive Director is confident that these problems will be overcome and conveys his best wishes for the success of the Congress and the welfare of Colombian coffee growing and coffee growers.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.