2nd Moscow International Coffee Forum
8 February 2010
2nd Moscow International Coffee Forum: The Executive Director, Mr Néstor Osorio, was invited to speak at the 2nd Moscow International Forum which took place on 8 February 2010 and was organized by ‘Coffee & Tea in Russia’ magazine, in collaboration with the Rusteacoffee Association. In his presentation, Mr Osorio gave an overview of the world coffee market and trends in world production and consumption and highlighted the relevance of the Forum to Russia which is a dynamic and growing market for coffee and among the top ten consuming countries in the world.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.