7th African Fine Coffee Conference and Exhibition
11 February 2010
7th African Fine Coffee Conference and Exhibition: The Executive Director, Mr NÚstor Osorio, was invited to speak at the 7th African Fine Coffee Conference and Exhibition which took place in Mombasa, Kenya from 11 to 13 February 2010. The event was organized by the Eastern African Fine Coffees Association (EAFCA) which represents the coffee sector in ten countries in the region and promotes the production, quality, consumption and trade of African fine coffees. In his presentation, Mr Osorio gave a review of the world coffee market situation and highlighted preparations for the ICO World Coffee Conference from 26-28 February 2010 in Guatemala.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 11/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.