ICO Composite Indicator Price reaches 1 dollar
7 March 2005
On 7 March 2005 the Composite Indicator Price reached 101.37 US cents per lb. The last time this price exceeded 100 cents was on 3 December 1999. The rise represents an increase of 85.8 per cent since the beginning of 2004. The percentage rise in the Other Mild Arabica indicator over this period was 99.3 per cent, while the Robusta indicator rose by 32.8 per cent. It should be noted that the average of the Composite Price for the decade 1990 to 1999 was 95.68 cents and for the decade 1980 to 1989 127.97 cents per lb.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.