18th Encontro Nacional das Indústrias de Café Conference
12 November 2010
The 18th Encontro Nacional das Indústrias de Café (ENCAFE) Conference took place in Natal, Brazil from 12 to 15 November 2010 on the theme of ‘a new era for coffee in Brazil’. The ICO Acting Executive Director, Mr José Sette, was invited to speak during the Conference and participated in the debates on new standards for roasted coffee sold to consumers. During his mission, Mr Sette visited Brasilia and met the Minister for Agriculture, Livestock and Food Supply, Mr Wagner Rossi and the Secretary-General of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Mr Antonio Patriota, to discuss current coffee market conditions and progress on the ratification of the ICA 2007.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.