UNCTAD Global Commodities Forum
31 January 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr Josť Sette, attended the second meeting of the UNCTAD Global Commodities Forum which took place from 31 January to 1 February 2011 in Geneva, Switzerland. The Forum is a major multi-stakeholder meeting to discuss and find better solutions to perennial problems of the commodity economy. The focus of this meeting included commodity finance and logistics, the instability of mineral and agricultural markets and their interconnectedness, the effectiveness of commodity policies and the sustainability of the production and use of commodities, long-term energy and food security. The Executive Director a.i. made a presentation on the state of agricultural markets: the drivers of volatility.
Presentation by Executive Director a.i. (English) l Powerpoint l All Conference Presentations
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.