International Coffee Agreement 2007 enters into force
2 February 2011
Entry into force: The International Coffee Agreement (ICA) 2007 governing international cooperation on coffee, entered into force on 2 February 2011. It is the 7th ICA since 1962 and will last for 10 years, with the possibility of extension for a further eight years. The entry into force was triggered by the deposit of an instrument of ratification on the same date by the Government of Brazil.
Depositary Notification l Press release l Membership status
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.