8th African Fine Coffee Conference and Exhibition
23 February 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr Josť Sette, was invited to speak at the 8th African Fine Coffee Conference and Exhibition which took place in Arusha, Tanzania from 17 to 19 February 2011. The event was organized by the Eastern African Fine Coffees Association (EAFCA) which represents the coffee sector in 11 countries in the region. In his presentation, Mr Sette reviewed the outlook and challenges for the world coffee market.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 11/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.