18th Meeting of the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC) and International Commodity Bodies (ICBs)
7 March 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr Josť Sette, represented the ICO at the 18th Meeting of the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC) and International Commodity Bodies (ICBs) which took place in Lisbon, Portugal on 7 March 2011. The Managing Director of the CFC and the Executive Directors of ICBs analysed matters relating to the future role and mandate of the CFC, the recommendations of the Mid-Term Review on the role of the CFC and ICBs in project design and implementation, and the food price crisis and its impact on price volatility of commodity prices. The meeting also provided an opportunity to review the preparations for the 4th United Nations Conference on Least Developed Countries (LDC-IV).
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.