18th Meeting of the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC) and International Commodity Bodies (ICBs)
7 March 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr Josť Sette, represented the ICO at the 18th Meeting of the Common Fund for Commodities (CFC) and International Commodity Bodies (ICBs) which took place in Lisbon, Portugal on 7 March 2011. The Managing Director of the CFC and the Executive Directors of ICBs analysed matters relating to the future role and mandate of the CFC, the recommendations of the Mid-Term Review on the role of the CFC and ICBs in project design and implementation, and the food price crisis and its impact on price volatility of commodity prices. The meeting also provided an opportunity to review the preparations for the 4th United Nations Conference on Least Developed Countries (LDC-IV).
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/10/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay
Every year on 1 October, the world comes together to celebrate coffee and recognise the millions of people across the globe - from farmers, to roasters, baristas, coffee shop owners and more - who work hard to create and serve the beverage we all love.
This year we're on a collective mission to help coffee farmers around the world receive a fair, living income. But to do it we need your help, find out more at: International Coffee Day
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.