3rd Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival
10 March 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr Josť Sette, was invited to participate in the 3rd Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival which took place in Buon Ma Thuot City, Vietnam from 10 to 13 March 2011. The event included a seminar to discuss the sustainable development of Buon Ma Thuot coffee on 13 March in which Mr Sette made a presentation analyzing the latest developments in the global coffee market, including supply and demand trends. During his mission, Mr Sette also visited the Western Highlands Agro-forestry Science and Technical Institute (WASI). Presentation
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/01/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
This year we chose a very special theme for this year’s celebrations: ‘Women in Coffee’. Women play as important a role in the whole of the coffee chain as men, from planting the seeds to processing to trading to brewing… and drinking it. To find out more visit the dedicated International Coffee Day website.
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.