3rd Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival
10 March 2011
The Executive Director a.i., Mr Josť Sette, was invited to participate in the 3rd Buon Ma Thuot Coffee Festival which took place in Buon Ma Thuot City, Vietnam from 10 to 13 March 2011. The event included a seminar to discuss the sustainable development of Buon Ma Thuot coffee on 13 March in which Mr Sette made a presentation analyzing the latest developments in the global coffee market, including supply and demand trends. During his mission, Mr Sette also visited the Western Highlands Agro-forestry Science and Technical Institute (WASI). Presentation
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.