Mr. Osorio was invited to address the 94th Annual Convention of the NCA, USA
3 March 2005
The Executive Director, Mr. Néstor Osorio, was invited to address the 94th Annual Convention of the National Coffee Association of USA held in Florida from 3 to 5 March 2005. On this occasion, the NCA applauded the US Government’s decision to rejoin the ICO. Speaking on the topic “A new beginning for the US and the ICO”, Mr. Osorio thanked the US coffee industry for its support and decisive contribution in conveying to the US Government the importance of returning to the ICO to enhance its role as a worldwide instrument of cooperation between coffee producers and consumers.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.