19th Encontro Nacional das Indústrias de Café (ENCAFE)
3 November 2011
The Executive Director, Mr Robério Silva, participated in the 19th Encontro Nacional das Indústrias de Café (ENCAFE) Conference which took place in Buzios, Brazil from 3 to 6 November 2011. The theme of the conference was ‘New Challenges: Recovering profitability and ensuring the sustainability of the coffee roasting sector.’ Mr Silva made a presentation on the outlook for the coffee market during the event.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 13/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.