Country datasheets 2010
17 February 2012
Country datasheets showing statistical information on the coffee sector and general data for 2010 have now been posted on the website – select the option “Country datasheets” from the Statistics menu on the Home page – for all exporting and importing Members of the Organization under the ICA 2007. In addition, datasheets are also available for all exporting countries that were Members under the ICA 2001 and also for 17 coffee consuming countries where consumption was higher than 300,000 bags during 2010.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 07/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.