2nd Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
20 February 2012
The ICO will hold the 2nd Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance on the afternoon of 6 March 2012 at its headquarters in London. The Forum was established under the 2007 Agreement to facilitate consultations on finance and risk management issues, with particular emphasis on the needs of small and medium-scale producers. The objective of the 2nd Forum is to discuss the role that producer associations, governments and other entities play, or could play, in making risk management and financing tools more accessible, and more workable, for small- and medium-sized growers. Programme
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 08/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.