2012 Convention of the National Coffee Association of USA
22 March 2012
The 2012 Convention of the National Coffee Association of USA (NCA) took place from 22 to 24 March 2012 in Charleston, USA. In his welcoming remarks, the ICO Executive Director, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, paid tribute to the work of the NCA and its CEO, Mr Robert Nelson, the current Chairman of the ICO Private Sector Consultative Board. Speech
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.