New UNCTAD study
20 September 2012
A new UNCTAD study sheds further light on the role of commodities in the economic growth and development of the 48 countries designated by the United Nations as least developed countries (LDCs). The study titled: "Enabling the Graduation of LDCs: Enhancing the Role of Commodities and Improving Agricultural Productivity" is the product of an ICO/CFC project (total cost: US$532,250) designed to track the impact of the recent multiple crises (financial and economic crises, including, fuel and food) on the commodities sector of the least developed countries and the challenges of ensuring food security in these countries.
Study l ICO Projects
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.