24 September 2012
At the opening Session of its 109th Session on 24 September 2012 Council designated Rusteacoffee as a member of the ICO Private Sector Consultative Board for 2011/12 and 2012/13. This is the first time that a private sector association from the Russian Federation has been represented on the Board. The Board comprises 14 associations from consuming and producing countries and is currently chaired by Mr Robert Nelson of the National Coffee Association of the USA with Mr Ricardo Villanueva of ANACAFÉ, Guatemala as Vice-Chairman. The Council also appointed four advisors to the Core Group on the Consultative Forum: Marc Sadler (Team Leader, Agricultural Finance and Risk Management Unit, Agriculture and Rural Development Department, World Bank); Noemi Perez (Executive Director, Finance Alliance for Sustainable Trade); Silas Brasileiro (Executive Chairman, Conselho Nacional do Café, Brazil) and Nicolas Tamari (CEO, Sucafina SA). Officeholders
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 14/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.