8th China Food Expo
6 November 2012
The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, was invited by the Ministry for Commerce of China to participate in the 8th China Food Expo which took place in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China from 26 to 29 October 2012. During his visit Mr Silva gave a presentation on the international coffee market and the role of the ICO, and met representatives of the private sector in China to discuss the benefits of membership of the International Coffee Agreement 2007. China imported around 1.1 million bags of coffee in 2011, an increase of almost 347% since 2000, representing an annual average growth of 14.6%. Presentation
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.