11 December 2012
International Conference on Coffee Science: ASIC 2012: The 24th ASIC Conference took place in San José, Costa Rica from 12 to 16 November 2012, chaired by Mr Andrea Illy of Illycaffè, and was attended by over 500 scientists from 42 countries. The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, was invited to speak at the Opening Ceremony in the presence of the Vice-President of Costa Rica, Mr Luis Liberman. The Organizing Committee for the event was chaired by Mrs Xinia Chaves Quiros, Vice Minister for Agriculture, Costa Rica.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 18/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.