Mission to Peru
15 January 2013
The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, visited Peru from 15 to 18 January 2013 to attend an International Conference on the theme of “Peru on the world coffee stage in 2021: challenges and commitments” and the 20th anniversary celebrations of the Junta Nacional del Cafe. During his visit he met the Vice-Minister of Agriculture and the Vice-Minister for Foreign Trade and Tourism to discuss membership of the 2007 Agreement. Peru exported around 4.7 million bags of coffee in 2011, an increase of almost 100% since 2000 when it exported 2.4 million bags.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/09/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay
Every year on 1 October, the world comes together to celebrate coffee and recognise the millions of people across the globe - from farmers, to roasters, baristas, coffee shop owners and more - who work hard to create and serve the beverage we all love.
This year we're on a collective mission to help coffee farmers around the world receive a fair, living income. But to do it we need your help, find out more at: International Coffee Day
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.