Mission to Peru
15 January 2013
The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, visited Peru from 15 to 18 January 2013 to attend an International Conference on the theme of “Peru on the world coffee stage in 2021: challenges and commitments” and the 20th anniversary celebrations of the Junta Nacional del Cafe. During his visit he met the Vice-Minister of Agriculture and the Vice-Minister for Foreign Trade and Tourism to discuss membership of the 2007 Agreement. Peru exported around 4.7 million bags of coffee in 2011, an increase of almost 100% since 2000 when it exported 2.4 million bags.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.