Forum on African Robusta coffee organized by the African and Malagasy Robusta Coffee Agency (ACRAM)
5 February 2013
The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, and the Chief Economist, Mr Denis Seudieu, were invited to attend a Forum on African Robusta Coffee organized on 30 and 31 January 2013 in Libreville, Gabon by the African and Malagasy Robusta Coffee Agency (ACRAM), which represents the Robusta coffee industry in Africa. The Forum was followed by the 2nd General Assembly of ACRAM. The theme of the Forum was “Sustainability and competitiveness of African Robusta”. The Executive Director spoke at the opening ceremony, focusing on the coffee market and prospects for African Robusta coffee. During his visit to Libreville the Executive Director met the Minister of Economy, Employment and Sustainable Development, Mr Luc Oyoubi, and the Chairman of the Coffee and Cocoa Council of Côte d’Ivoire and the former Minister of Agriculture for his country, Mr Lambert Konan Kouassi.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 14/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.