Reducing Ochratoxin A in Coffee - www.coffee-ota.org
20 May 2005
The FAO announced at the recent ICO Council session that the Reducing Ochratoxin A in Coffee - www.coffee-ota.org is now operational.
Ochratoxin A (OTA) can be found in a small percentage of coffee produced in many different countries and the FAO is the Executing Agency for a major ICO-sponsored project to eliminate or reduce the formation of moulds which can generate this mycotoxin. The website will be of use to all concerned or interested about OTA, and how best to prevent, or reduce, its incidence in coffee.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 11/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.