Brazil - actions taken by the Government
5 August 2013
The ICO welcomes the measures adopted by the Brazilian Government to regulate the flow of the Brazilian coffee crop for 2013/14. We are convinced that these measures will meet the market's need to have a very clear vision of future production flows. The ICO also encourages other producing countries to take measures to regulate the supply flow as we feel sure that this will contribute to enabling the market to have a clearer vision of the situation in which we currently find ourselves in terms of the balance between production and consumption.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 08/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.