2nd International Ethiopian Coffee Conference
4 November 2013
The Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, was invited to speak at the 2nd International Ethiopian Coffee Conference which took place in Addis Ababa on 4 and 5 November 2013, organized by the Ethiopian Coffee Exporters Association. The theme of the conference was ‘Building a sustainable coffee future’. The Conference was opened by the President of the Republic of Ethiopia, H.E. Dr Mulatu Teshome and attended by dignitaries including H.E. Mr Yacob Yala, State Minister of Trade. During his visit, the Executive Director had a meeting with the President to discuss coffee issues.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 16/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.