The Brazilian agency CONAB has released its 3rd 2005/06 crop estimate
15 August 2005
The Brazilian government agency CONAB has released its 3rd 2005/06 crop estimate which now amounts to 33.3 million bags, an increase of 2.68% compared to the previous April estimate of 32.46mln bags. Arabica production is forecast to reach 24.25 million bags and Robusta production should reach 9.08 million bags. CONAB has also made its final revision to 2004/05 crop which now has been put at 39.27 million bags (up from 38.67mln bags).Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 08/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.