World Coffee Leaders Forum and the Café Show
10 December 2013
The Executive Director, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva was invited to give the keynote speech on ‘Global Coffee Market Issues and Trends’ at the World Coffee Leaders Forum and the Café Show which took place from 20 to 22 November 2013 in Seoul, South Korea. During his visit he met representatives of the coffee industry in South Korea to discuss the benefits of membership of the International Coffee Agreement 2007.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 14/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.