Coffee Market Report February 2014
13 March 2014
February 2014 has seen significant developments in the coffee market, with prices shooting upwards at a startling rate. The ICO composite daily price has increased from under 100 US cents/lb in November 2013 to a high of 176.37 on 11 March 2014. This rally has been driven by a serious drought in Brazil, with several coffee growing regions receiving little or no rain in the critical development months of January and February. Read the full report
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.