Coffee Market Report March 2014
10 April 2014
Ongoing uncertainty over the Brazilian coffee crop has caused significant fluctuations in coffee prices during March, with monthly volatility of the International Coffee Organization (ICO) composite indicator price exceeding 10% in both March and February. The daily price of the ICO composite ranged from a high of 177.29 US cents/lb to a low of 153.33 in less than ten days. The monthly average of 165.03 US cents/lb was nearly 20% higher than February, and the highest monthly level in two years. International prices remain unsteady and sensitive to weather events in Brazil. Read the report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.