Trade Statistics - April 2014
30 May 2014
• World coffee exports amounted to 10.25 million bags in April 2014, compared with 9.8 million bags in April 2013.
• Exports in first seven months of coffee year 2013/14 (Oct/13 to Apr/14) have fallen by 3.4% in comparison with the first seven months of the last coffee year.
• In the twelve months ending April 2014, exports of Arabica totalled 68.99 million bags compared to 68.78 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 40.64 million bags compared to 43.12 million bags.
Note: ICO monthly trade statistics are based on available data at time of publication. For historical data, please submit an information request to the ICO Library at email@example.com. For public data on the global trade of coffee, visit the Statistics page on our website>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.