Mr. Pablo Dubois made a presentation at a meeting of the CTD on 11 May 2006
11 May 2006
At the World Trade Organizationís Sixth Ministerial Conference in Hong Kong in December 2005, the Committee on Trade and Development (CTD) was instructed, within its mandate, to intensify its work on commodity issues in cooperation with other relevant international organizations and to report regularly to the WTO's General Council with possible recommendations. In this context, the Committee agreed on 3 March 2006 to invite the ICO to make a presentation. In response to this request the Head of Operations, Mr. Pablo Dubois, made a presentation on the characteristics of the coffee market and the work of the ICO at a meeting of the CTD on 11 May 2006.Further Information (PDF File)
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 11/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.