Trade Statistics - July 2014
29 August 2014
ICO Coffee Trade Statistics for the month of July 2014:
• World coffee exports amounted to 9.73 million bags in July 2014, compared with 9.38 million bags in July 2013.
• Exports in first ten months of coffee year 2013/14 (Oct/13 to Jul/14) have fallen by 2% in comparison with the first ten months of the last coffee year.
• In the twelve months ending July 2014, exports of Arabica totalled 69.67 million bags compared to 69.25 million bags last year; whereas Robusta exports amounted to 39.99 million bags compared to 42.35 million bags.
Note: ICO monthly trade statistics are based on available data at time of publication. For historical data, please submit an information request to the ICO Library at firstname.lastname@example.org. For public data on the global trade of coffee, visit the Statistics page on our website>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 20/09/2019
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay
Every year on 1 October, the world comes together to celebrate coffee and recognise the millions of people across the globe - from farmers, to roasters, baristas, coffee shop owners and more - who work hard to create and serve the beverage we all love.
This year we're on a collective mission to help coffee farmers around the world receive a fair, living income. But to do it we need your help, find out more at: International Coffee Day
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• National Quality Standards (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published September 2018)
• Maximum residue limits (Published September 2018)
• Country Coffee Profile: Ghana (Published September 2018)
• Mixtures and substitutes (Published September 2018)
• Gender equality in the coffee sector (Published April 2018)
• Development of coffee trade flows (Published April 2018)
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.