Coffee Market Report September 2014: Season '13/14 Finishes in Balance, Deficit Expected Next Year
14 October 2014
Crop year 2013/14 has now finished in all exporting countries, with total production estimated at 145.2 million bags, essentially unchanged on the previous year. World consumption was also around 145 million bags in calendar year 2013, leaving the market reasonably balanced, but lower production expected in 2014/15 will likely result in a global deficit next year. Read the September 2014 #CoffeeMarketReport on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.