Coffee Market Report October 2014: October Coffee Prices Highest In Over Two Years
14 November 2014
Coffee prices soared higher at the beginning of the month, with the ICO composite price gaining 15 cents in just 6 days, but rains in Brazil drove prices lower, finishing the month below where they started. Nevertheless, the average monthly price for October is the highest in over two and a half years. At the end of coffee year 2013/14, total exports reached 111.3 million bags, slightly down compared to 2012/13, but the second highest level on record. Despite the drought, exports from Brazil have continued to exceed their levels of a year ago. Read the full Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 17/05/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.