Coffee Market Report March 2015 - Coffee Market Settles Lower But Demand Remains Buoyant
14 April 2015
The coffee market fell for the fifth consecutive month in March 2015, as speculation over the size of the upcoming 2015/16 Brazil crop continues to mount. Exports in February were lower compared to last year, as shipments from both Brazil and Vietnam dropped off, with total exports for the first five months of the coffee year down 2.7%. Production is estimated at around 141.9 million bags in crop year 2014/15, while an initial estimate of world coffee consumption in calendar year 2014 comes to 149.3 million bags, suggesting resilient demand for coffee worldwide. Read the Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.