Coffee Market Report May 2015 - Coffee Prices Fall But Brazilian Production Estimated Lower
11 June 2015
Coffee prices continued their decline as speculation over the current 2015/16 Brazilian crop suggests that the market has no immediate supply concerns. Indeed, one major trading house has already forecast a global supply surplus for 2015/16. The continued weakness of the Brazilian real has put downward pressure on prices, although export volumes did slip slightly in April. Finally, Conab have released their second estimate of production in Brazil for 2015/16, which is forecast to decrease by 2.3% to 44.3 million bags, which is very much at the lower end of the initial range given in January.
Read more >>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 07/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.