Coffee Market Report July 2015 - Coffee prices fall to 18-month low as supply concerns fade
10 August 2015
The coffee market registered further decreases in July with prices reacting to the depreciation in the Brazilian exchange rate, which dropped to a 12-year low against the US dollar. Concerns over production in Brazil have largely subsided, although some recent domestic reports have reiterated that the crop could still be feeling the effect of last year’s drought. This could potentially result in a smaller bean size, which would reduce overall output.
Read the full market report on the ICO Blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 08/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.