Steering Committee of the Common Code for the Coffee Community (4Cs) project
4 October 2006
The Executive Director, Mr. NÚstor Osorio, was invited to address the final meeting of the Steering Committee of the Common Code for the Coffee Community (4Cs) project in Montreux, Switzerland, from 4-6 October 2006. The meeting was attended by representatives of the coffee trade and industry, representatives of producer organizations from the major coffee producing regions and civil society. Mr. Osorio reviewed the development of a Common Code for the Coffee Community and the progress made in the last four years, taking into account the suggestions of the industry in consuming countries, together with contributions from producing countries and civil society with the aim of improving mainstream coffee throughout the supply chain. Mr. Osorio underlined the importance of new instruments of cooperation such as this initiative and offered to facilitate constructive dialogue between the ICO and the 4Cs in order to identify areas of common interest.
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 08/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.