Coffee Market Report January 2016 - Robusta prices fall to five and a half year low
8 February 2016
The coffee market dropped to a two-year low in January, primarily driven by falling Robusta prices. Exports for the first quarter of coffee year 2015/16 were 2.6% higher than last year on 26.9 million bags, with minimal supply concerns at this time. Conab have released their first estimate of coffee production in Brazil for the upcoming crop year 2016/17, which is provisionally expected to recover to the record volumes of 2012/13 and 2013/14, following two years of lower output. This may also be putting downward pressure on prices.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 14/08/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.