Coffee Market Report February 2016 - World coffee consumption increases but prices still low
4 March 2016
The coffee market stabilised slightly in February, but prices remain at very low levels. A lack of news regarding fundamentals with expectations of a large 2016/17 crop in Brazil have kept prices from maintaining any significant rally. Inventories in importing countries have been well replenished, giving a buffer against any immediate supply concerns. Finally, our initial estimate of world consumption in 2015 suggests a steady increase to 152.1 million bags, up from 150.3 million in 2014.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 15/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.