Press Release: Ethiopia hosts the ICO's 4th World Coffee Conference
8 March 2016
The coffee community from Africa and around the world gathered in the Ethiopian capital for two days of engaging debate at the 4th World Coffee Conference, hosted by the Government of Ethiopia.
The 77 Member countries of the International Coffee Organization (ICO) and over 900 attendees, including coffee growers and representatives from Governments, the private sector, and international agencies participated in a range of discussions related to the theme of the Conference, 'Nurturing coffee culture and diversity'.
Read the press release on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 21/02/2018
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.