Ambassador of the Dominican Republic to the United Kingdom visits the ICO
15 March 2016
Ambassador of the Dominican Republic to the United Kingdom, H.E. Mr Federico Alberto Cuello Camilo, met with the Executive Director of the ICO, Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, on 15 March 2016 during a visit to the offices of the Organization.
View the photo on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 27/03/2017
Thank you for making International Coffee Day 2016 a success!
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the 2017 campaign! Subscribe here>>
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.