ICO’s Executive Director met Ethiopia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs
29 March 2016
Mr Robério Oliveira Silva, Executive Director of the ICO, paid a courtesy visit to his Honourable Tedros A. Ghebreyesus, Ethiopia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, at the end of the ICO’s March 2016 meetings in Addis Ababa. The Executive Director reported on the outcome of the 4th World Coffee Conference as well as the 116th Session of the International Coffee Council and thanked the Minister for the Ethiopian Government’s successful organization of the event.
View a photo on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 11/12/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.