Decisions and resolutions adopted at the 116th Session of the International Coffee Council
29 March 2016
The International Coffee Council, chaired by H.E. Mr Iván Romero Martínez, met in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia from 9 to 11 March 2016. The Chairman thanked the Ethiopian Government for hosting both the 4th World Coffee Conference and the 116th Session of the International Coffee Council. The Chair also welcomed the Organization’s newest Members: the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Peru represented by Mr Faustin Lokinda, and H.E. Mr Claudio de la Puente, respectively. He welcomed the Ministers and Ambassadors who had travelled to Addis Ababa to attend the Council Session including H.E. Mr Mauro Luiz Iecker Vieira, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Brazil, who also addressed the Council.
Read the full report on the decisions and resolutions adopted at the meetings>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 19/10/2017
1 October is #InternationalCoffeeDay.
Thank you for celebrating International Coffee Day with us this year. Watch out for more details about plans for ICD 2018.
7th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 7th Forum took place in Yamoussoukro on 27 September 2017. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Value addition in the African coffee sector (Published September 2017)
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.