Coffee Market Report March 2016 - Coffee market rallies to 5-month high
15 April 2016
Coffee prices strengthened significantly over the course of March 2016, despite faltering slightly towards the end of the month. Although somewhat attributable to market fundamentals, coffee was mostly swept up in a broader commodities cycle, with similar movements observed in other agricultural markets. Exports have maintained their high volumes, with total shipments so far this coffee year up 2% compared to 2014/15. However, speculation over potential supply concerns, particularly in Robusta, is mounting.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 19/01/2017
Thank you for making International Coffee Day 2016 a success!
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the 2017 campaign! Subscribe here>>
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.