Coffee Market Report April 2016 - Exports remain steady as market diverges
10 May 2016
Arabica and Robusta prices went in opposite directions this month, with Arabica prices dropping back down after March’s rally, while Robusta increased to the highest monthly average since November. Total exports in the first half of coffee year 2015/16 are estimated up by 1.6% to 55.5 million bags, showing that the coffee market continues to be well supplied, although concerns linger over Robusta availability.
Read the latest Coffee Market Report on our blog>>
|ICO Indicator prices
(US cents/lb) 27/03/2017
Thank you for making International Coffee Day 2016 a success!
Subscribe to our mailing list for updates on the 2017 campaign! Subscribe here>>
6th Consultative Forum on Coffee Sector Finance
The 6th Forum took place in London on 21 September 2016. Learn more>>
Latest ICO Studies & Reports
• Assessing the economic sustainability of coffee growing (Published September 2016)
• Coffee in the Russian Federation (Published August 2015)
• Coffee in China (Published August 2015)
• The impact of the price of oil and the US dollar exchange rate on coffee prices (Published August 2015)
• Sustainability of the Coffee Sector in Africa (Published August 2015)
ICO Coffee Library
The ICO has a unique Library containing an international reference collection, built up over 40 years of more than 13,000 monographs (books, reports, theses, pamphlets) and over 200 periodical titles covering all aspects of coffee.